Rental of our Buildings
Thank you for your interested in holding your event at AUUF! To check preliminary availability of our spaces, visit auuf.org/calendar. For event booking, contact our Office Admin, Billye Welburn- call or text 334.663.1756 or email OfficeAUUF@gmail.com
Here’s what we’ll need to put you on the calendar. All this info will be made available on our public online calendar:
- Event Date, Start Time, End time
- Building Unlock Time (if you’d like to come before event starts to set up)
- Event Title (short is best)
- Which Building [Fellowship Hall($100), RE Building($35), or Busch Center($50)]
- Contact person’s name
- Contact person’s email and/or phone
- Private or open to public?
- Event Description. Be as specific or as vague as you’d like. Consider including info about your organization, a website, facebook page, etc.
Before your event, schedule a meeting with our Admin. They will collect payment, go through paperwork, and answer any questions you may have.
Building Use Fee: Varies by building. Waived or reduced for AUUF members or supported organizations.
$150 Deposit: Returned after custodian reviews space. Returned in full if no cleaning needed or damage done.
Paperwork to be filled out and signed:
Info sheets given to you (copies also made available at your event):
Building Checkout Policy
If proposed events conflict, Event Priority is determined as follows:
1) Fellowship activities, such as Sunday services, board and committee meetings, religious education, and chorus rehearsal.
2) Member oriented activities for ceremonial rites of passages, such as weddings, child naming, funeral, and memorial services. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes.
3) Affiliated or supported non-member originated activities for ceremonial rites of passages. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes.
4) Member originated activities for profit. Followed by affiliated or supported non-member originated activities for profit.
5) Non-affiliated originated activities for ceremonial rites of passages. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes. Followed by activities for profit.
If events have the same priority ranking, the first event to be scheduled has priority. When events conflict, it is likely that the dates, times, or locations can be adjusted to accommodate each other- *if we have sufficient advanced notice.* So Schedule Your Event ASAP!