Rental of our Buildings
We have 3 buildings on our grounds, as well as some outdoor space:
Religious Education Building
AUUF Busch Center
Request for Space
Thank you for your interested in holding your event at AUUF! To request use of our space, please contact our Office Admin:
334.663.1756, call or text
Preferred pronouns: He/Him
You may also contact an AUUF Board Member.
After you’ve gotten approval, you will work with the admin to schedule your event. First, to check preliminary availability of our spaces, visit auuf.org/calendar.
Once you have a preliminary date in mind, send an email to our Admin with the following. All this info will be made available on our public online calendar:
- Event Date, Start Time, End time
- Building Unlock Time (if you’d like to come before event starts to set up)
- Event Title (short is best)
- Which Space(s)?
- Contact person’s name
- Contact person’s email and/or phone
- Private or open to public?
- Event Description. Be as specific or as vague as you’d like. Consider including info about your organization, a website, facebook page, etc.
If proposed events conflict, Event Priority is determined as follows:
1) Fellowship activities, such as Sunday services, board and committee meetings, religious education, and chorus rehearsal.
2) Member oriented activities for ceremonial rites of passages, such as weddings, child naming, funeral, and memorial services. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes.
3) Affiliated or supported non-member originated activities for ceremonial rites of passages. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes.
4) Member originated activities for profit. Followed by affiliated or supported non-member originated activities for profit.
5) Non-affiliated originated activities for ceremonial rites of passages. Followed by social or nonprofit events, workshops, and classes. Followed by activities for profit.
If events have the same priority ranking, the first event to be scheduled has priority. When events conflict, it is likely that the dates, times, or locations can be adjusted to accommodate each other- *if we have sufficient advanced notice.* So Schedule Your Event ASAP!