Our Elected Leaders
Board and Council 2016-2017
Members of the Board of Trustees 2016-2017
President Alan Dahl President-Elect Past President Terry Rodriguez Vice President for Finance Jey Koehler Secretary Kristen Starr Treasurer Darrell Crutchley 1 year Trustee(06/17) Shannon Price 3 year Trustee(06/17) Robin Russell 3 year Trustee(06/18) Natalia Ruiz-Junco 3 year Trustee (06/19) Marcia Rossi
Members of the Council 2016-2017
Aesthetics Laura Kloberg Buildings Rebecca Retzlaff Grounds Jim Newton Communications Laura Kloberg Congregational Support Carolyn Levy Green Sanctuary Jan Newton Membership Emily Livant and Peter Livant (jointly) Music Andrew Develschow Nominating Conrad Ross (1 yr), Terry Rodrigues (1 yr) Noiko Aoi (2 yr) Religious Education Ellen Abell Social Action Jim Newton Sunday Services Terry Rodriguez Unitarian Universalist Service Committee Sharon Roberts Committee on Ministry Jenny Brooks
Committees are what make our Fellowship run. We encourage members and friends to find their niche, the job that they are comfortable with, and discover the satisfaction of helping out and the joy of being part of AUUF.
Here are brief descriptions of the work of our committees:
- The Aesthetics Committee works to benefit the overall appearance of the Fellowship, RE Building and grounds; supports programs and services with decorations, oversees the Fellowship art collection.
- The Buildings and Grounds Committee maintain church facilities, including buildings and grounds; the Chair is a resource person, facilitator; and supervisor for new projects, improvements and repairs.
- The Communications Committee disseminates information about the AUUF both within the Fellowship and to the larger community.
- The Congregational Support Committee identifies and responds to the special needs of individuals within the Fellowship during times of transition or crisis, working in conjunction with the Minister.
- The Green Sanctuary Committee works to help the Fellowship and members integrate into our everyday living the Seventh Principle and our role as stewards of this earth.
- The Membership Committee is responsible for welcoming visitors, encouraging membership by helping newcomers to orient to the AUUF Community, and recognizing membership in the AUUF.
- The Music Committee facilitates selection, organization, and performance of music for regular and special services of the Fellowship.
- The Nominating Committee recruits members to serve as officers and trustees of the Board and as Committee Chairs of AUUF.
- The Religious Education Committee plans and implements a religious education (RE) program for youth in age groups from preschool (age 3-5 years) through high school.
- The Social Action Committee connects the AUUF to social issues and activities in the local and statewide community through interaction with affiliate organizations, representation in activities, and organizing events.
The Sunday Services Committee works in concert with the minister and lay leaders to plan and present services on Sunday mornings.
- The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee organizes events such as Guest at Your Table fund raiser in November and UNICEF fund raising in December.
- The Committee on Ministry serves as a support for the Minister and as a communication channel between the Minister and the congregation.