Auburn Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (AUUF) seeks to hire a temporary custodian at our Auburn, Alabama campus starting immediately for a minimum of 3 hours per week to perform general cleaning and maintenance of the fellowship buildings, furnishings and equipment in order to provide a clean, comfortable and safe environment for the programs of the fellowship.
Essential duties of this position are:
- Communicates and coordinates with office administrator regarding fellowship events schedule cleaning needs regarding fellowship events.
- Maintains a regular schedule of cleaning for the three buildings owned by the fellowship.
- Communicates with office administrator and/or minister regarding maintenance issues and supply needs related to custodian position.
The successful candidate will:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- A clear background check.
- Have a flexible schedule, with some evening and weekend work needed
- Ability to communicate with staff and members about the needs of the fellowship.
- Knowledge and ability to clean various aspects of buildings.
- Ability to work as a team player.
Experience with cleaning and/or custodial duties is also desirable.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: AUUF Temporary Custodian Search, P.O. Box 669, Auburn, AL 36831.
AUUF is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations, a liberal religious group based in Boston, Massachusetts.
For a complete job description, please click here.